Conditions of use of website
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
This website is owned by Pravasi Association. By using this Web Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to any part of these Conditions of Use, do not use this Web Site.
1. Restrictions on use of materials
You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this Web Site without the prior written permission of Pravasi Association. You may, however, download one copy of the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Pravasi Association or its members will not be responsible if you modify any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose other than its approved use in writing by the authorized persons of Pravasi Association.
2. Use of website
You agree to use this Web Site in accordance with these Conditions of Use and for lawful and proper purposes. You agree to be responsible for all matters arising from your use of this Web Site. Further, you agree:
- Not to use this Web Site in any manner which breaches any applicable law or regulation or causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights;
- Not to post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on Pravasi Association’s part;
- Not to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this Web Site; and
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of Pravasi Association’s systems.
- If Pravasi Association (in its sole discretion) believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, Pravasi Association reserves its right to deny you access to this Web Site without giving you a reason and/or without further reference to you.
3. No representation
This Web Site has been compiled in good faith by Pravasi Association, but no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains. You must always verify this information before you act upon it by emailing Pravasi Association office, or the relevant Pravasi Association authorized representative as applicable). You shall not rely on anything herein in connection with any investment decision.
The materials in this Web Site are provided “as-is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to applicable law, Pravasi Association disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Pravasi Association does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site or this server that makes it available is free of any virus or other harmful elements. Pravasi Association does not warrant or make any representations regarding the correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise of the materials in this Web Site or the results of their u
5. Limitation of liability
- Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will Pravasi Association be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages that result from the access to, use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Web Site, even if Pravasi Association or an Pravasi Association-authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Pravasi Association is also not liable nor responsible for any material provided by third parties with their own respective copyright and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials. The total liability (if any) of Pravasi Association for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you for accessing this Web Site.
- Any Pravasi Association publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to these publications from time to time and incorporated in new editions of these publications. At any time without notice, these publications are subject to improvements and changes in service by Pravasi Association.
- The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is provided to you on an “as-is” basis. We do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, authenticity of completeness of any of the information contained on this website. We are not liable for any information or services which may appear on any linked websites.
Pravasi Association may change any part of this Web Site at any time at its sole discretion without notice. Pravasi Association may deny access to this Web Site to anyone at anytime.
7. Suggestions, comments and feedback
If you respond to any Pravasi Association published document with information including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of any such Pravasi Association document, such information will be deemed to be non-confidential and Pravasi Association will have no obligation whatsoever with respect to such information and may reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation.
Any communications you send to this Web Site or otherwise to Pravasi Association by electronic mail are on a non-confidential basis, and Pravasi Association may reproduce, publish or otherwise use them in any way for any purpose. Pravasi Association may use the content of any such communications, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed herein, for any purpose, including the developing, manufacturing and/or marketing of goods and/or services. Further, Pravasi Association may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including developing and marketing services incorporating such information.
8. Links to other sites
This Web Site contains links to other web sites which are not maintained by Pravasi Association. Similarly, other web sites may contain links to this Web Site. Pravasi Association is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from the access to and use of contents of those web sites. Any links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this Web Site, and does not imply the endorsement of Pravasi Association of the linked web sites or association with their operators. Pravasi Association disclaims all responsibility and liability for the use of linked web sites, which you access and use at your own risk.
Any third party that wishes to establish links to this Web Site should notify Pravasi Association of their intention prior to doing so. Pravasi Association may deny permission for any such links to this Web Site. If however Pravasi Association gives its permission for any such links, Pravasi Association is not under any obligation to establish reciprocal links with the third party.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The law applicable to these Conditions of Use of Web Site is the law of the United Arab Emirates and the courts of the Abu Dhabi will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
10. Data protection